16.02.2012

what a difference a month makes


Emine had her four month checkup this week. Not even counting weight and height, the developmental changes that happened over the last month have been amazing.
She loves to pull herself up to sitting and is able to hold herself up for a few seconds before toppling over. She also loves to pull herself up to standing but isn't always successful when she attempts.
She is more vocal, responsive, and she understands several words. She is drooling like crazy and this morning woke up wanting to gnaw on my finger to ease her gum pain. She was working very hard on turning over for a couple of weeks. I even bragged to my family that I was sure she would be doing it by Valentines day. Well, last weekend she stopped working on it and has moved on to other interests but I'm sure she will revisit it soon!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder